Credit Union Growth & Collaboration

We are a vigorous, interactive network of more than 40 select, large credit unions working together on compelling research, meaningful thought leadership, powerful innovation, and development.

Learn MoreContact Us

(Swipe for more testimonials)

Robotics

Robotics Process Automation is an emerging area of technology. Some might call it robotics for white collar jobs. The “bots” can perform highly repetitive jobs, primarily focused on moving data from one place to another 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and thereby frees up the staff time for more valuable work. Another interesting application is for innovation (pilot testing, beta testing) whereby new tools or technologies do not have to be interfaced to our other systems just to “test” or prototype concepts. This could save months of time and thousands of dollars during these test stages.

Member Experience – Small Business

Research shows most financial institutions focus on providing solutions for small businesses (SMB) making only $1 million or more in annual revenue–about 16% of the market. This leaves a huge opportunity to approach the 84% of SMBs currently underserved by restrictive consumer or large commercial solutions. We are working on an owner pilot program for this project including current state analysis and journey mapping.