The excitement is still stirring from our Summer Owner Meeting in Downtown Chicago—and this year we’re ecstatic to announce a new perk capturing the event: check out this killer video!
This is the perfect way to share some of the action with your peers and get them excited to come to our next Owner Meeting on February 13-14, 2018, in Miami FL!
In this clip you will:
- Hear our CEO, Jeff Kline, talk about MDC being “a network of credit unions, collaborating around research, development, and thought leadership.”
- Get some perspective from our owners who attended the event.
- One of our newest owners, Tricia Szurgot of First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union, tells us she is “really thrilled with the comradery and networking” MDC provides. This is great to hear from a new addition to MDC, and illustrates the impact our network can have on the fresh, new minds that attend.
- Board Member Tom Moore of BCU says he would “love to see 200 owners attending this conference.” This really speaks to the confidence our board has in the value of our Owner Meetings. This event shattered all previous attendance records and we would love to keep that momentum going!
- Witness the power of our August Owner Meeting through speaker and attendee footage. See familiar smiles, and check out the beautiful city views!
From beginning to end our Owner Meeting was disruptive and powerful. Some of the feedback we have received from evaluations so far reinforce the comments you’ll hear in this video, including:
- “Best industry meeting. Doesn’t actually feel like an industry meeting!”
- “Best meeting yet!”
- “Thanks to all who worked to provide a great conference and for allowing us to be a part of the future.”
We love hearing from our owners. After all, this is a network of credit unions working on research driven BY our owners FOR our owners. Thank you to all who attended—be sure to explore all Owner Meeting resources on MDC Connect. Want to be part of the magic? Save the date—February 13-14, 2018…see you in Miami!