Our 2019 Summer Owner Meeting, held from August 5-7 in the beautiful Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago, broke yet another owner attendance record, with over 200 owners joining us for the industry’s best networking and learning event!
Highlights of the event included:
- updates from MDC Owners on how they have been using our scenario planning tools in their strategic planning processes;
- the announcement of two new projects focused on member relationship management and fraud management with MDC’s newest strategic partner, ClaySys Technologies;
- insights on how to better serve Baby Boomers currently unprepared for retirement;
- results from our investigations into the best practices of companies with strong cultures of innovation;
- seven diverse breakout sessions; and more.
MDC also hosted our first-ever FinTech Expo immediately following the conclusion of the owner meeting, featuring presentations from 15 different fintech companies hand-selected by a committee of MDC owners to present their solutions for the CU industry.
Best of all, MDC and our partners at Constellation and Payrailz announced both the formation of a new CUSO offering Payrailz’s payments technology to credit unions nationwide as well as an exclusive agreement for MDC to market its services. More information about these new developments are available from the press releases published on our news page. CUs interested in making their payment processes more efficient and improving their members’ payment experiences can contact Jeff Kline for more information.
All presentations files from both the Owner Meeting and the FinTech Expo are currently available to all MDC Owners on MDC Connect’s Owner Meeting Page. Video recordings of all presentations will also be available in the coming days.