Our CEO, Jeff Kline, dives deeper into what to expect at our upcoming Owner Meeting:
MDC is a collaborative R&D CUSO that is owned by 40+ large, progressive credit unions. We work on meaningful, top-of-mind initiatives for our owners—topics like member experience, mobile strategies and tools, P2P payments, member engagement, delivery channels, and more.
Next MDC Owner Meeting
Our next owner meeting is August 3-4 in Chicago. These meetings are much different than your typical industry conference—we work hard to bring in big-thinkers and subject matter experts you won’t hear at any other conference. You’ll get insight into the work we do on our MDC project teams and be able to network with the best in the business! In fact, our owners consistently rank networking at our owner meetings as one of the top ways MDC brings value to their organizations.
Be Our Guest
Attending as a guest is a fantastic way to see first-hand the benefits of our face-to-face events. If you are interested in attending, please let me know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is a little more information on our agenda for the meeting…
The financial services industry is moving at the speed of light. There are more opportunities, tools, and technologies than ever to help us succeed. There is mobile, digital marketing, alternative lending, payments, distributed ledger technology, and new fin-tech innovations—the list changes every day. We have a diverse agenda planned with an emphasis on “Emerging Opportunities.” You’ll hear from experienced speakers about:
- Building the right marketing mindset for the modern digital world
- Leveraging the power of personalization
- Learning more about wallets, payments, and distributed ledger technology
- Discovering the 4 communication patterns to help you better connect
- Measuring member loyalty
- Improving member experience
- Engaging members through the onboarding process
- Participating on MDC’s Innovation Council’s projects
- Identifying marketing opportunities in the non-traditional fin-tech lending space
What past attendees have had to say…
- This was my first experience with MDC; you’ve put together quite an impressive organization!
- Love to see how innovation can lead to real solutions. Also demonstrates what we are up against re the new world of innovation.
- It was such a pleasure to meet other owners and to learn so much from them. I was impressed by how much creative thinking there already is within the group. It is rare that I both have fun and learn at conferences, so this was really a special occasion.
5 reasons to attend…
- Networking you can’t beat—learn from, chat with, and challenge our credit union leaders, industry experts, and outside speakers in a stimulating environment
- Together, we’re better—collaboration is at the heart of the credit union movement and that’s what MDC is all about
- Learn from the best—we have invited unique speakers from both outside and inside our industry to hear different perspectives and help us think critically
- Anticipate what’s ahead—take a look at our agenda. We are focusing on the issues that are top of mind for the future of credit unions
- We have fun—you’re going to learn a ton, work hard, and (most importantly) have lots of fun along the way; we promise!
Who should attend? Your leaders in…
- Member experience
- (your all-stars!)
Registration is free to our guests!
We hope you and key members of your staff will be able to join us to experience MDC first-hand. Again, if you are interested in attending, please let me know via email at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!