We are very excited to announce that registration is now open for our Winter Owner Meeting in Scottsdale, AZ on February 8-9. Our agenda is filled with compelling topics, speakers, and SME’s! So what exactly is an Owner Meeting and what can you expect as an attendee?
An Owner Meeting is a gathering that we host semi-annually for our owner credit unions to update them on all of the important research we have recently done, deliver tons of actionable takeaways, and provide a place for some of the best networking in the industry. At these events we also choose a theme—this February we will be focusing on building toward success. Whether you are a passionate credit union executive or a committed endurance athlete, what are the tools you need to reach your goals? Learn about perseverance, managing change, and holding onto an innovative mindset.
Want to share all of this great information with a colleague? Download our printer-friendly brochure today to pass along to a peer and spark some conversation!
This is NOT just another industry event. Our owners bring an average of over two attendees per credit union who are eager to make the list! Our meetings are tremendously valuable—here are our top five reasons we want YOU there:
- Networking you can’t beat—Learn from, chat with, and challenge our credit union leaders, industry experts, and outside speakers in a stimulating environment.
- Together, we’re better—Collaboration is at the heart of the credit union movement and that’s what MDC is all about.
- Learn from the best—We have invited unique speakers from both outside and inside our industry to hear different perspectives and help us think critically.
- Anticipate what’s ahead—We are focusing on the issues that are top of mind for the future of credit unions.
- We have fun—You’re going to learn a ton, work hard, and (most importantly) have lots of fun along the way.
Agenda Sneak Peek
Find out a few of the exclusive agenda items you can look forward to as an attendee:
- Crafting the best response to digital disruption & the resulting loyalty challenge
- Measuring member loyalty with unique models
- Improving the member experience in your contact center
- Learning about management challenges and team-building lessons such as the power of forgiveness and gratitude, knowing your limits, and honoring roles
- Leveraging the power of personalization
- Undertaking a successful change initiative
- Impacting your members’ financial education
- Streamlining the mortgage experience for your members
- Harnessing the power of artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, predictive analytics, and user experience
Register today for this meeting of great minds in MDC Connect. Not an owner but interested in attending as a guest? Contact Jeff Kline with your interest and he will let you know how to reserve a coveted spot on our attendee list. See you in sunny Scottsdale!